We spent a day in Girona...Here's James at the train station...
Girona along the river...
The city is surrounded by an old Roman wall...Here is part of it...
James and I standing on the walkway of the top of the wall. From here you can look out over the entire city.
James and I at the Roman Baths. (old Roman ruins)

The streets are really narrow and steep in Girona. We did a lot of walking!

Girona along the river...
The city is surrounded by an old Roman wall...Here is part of it...
James and I standing on the walkway of the top of the wall. From here you can look out over the entire city.
James and I at the Roman Baths. (old Roman ruins)
The streets are really narrow and steep in Girona. We did a lot of walking!




2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! That would be so fun I would love to do that! ONe day!
What a fun vacation! looks like you guys had a fun time.
Post a Comment