Some things are just too good not to write down. Lexi officially just had her first "bad dream" which woke her up in tears. Here's how it went down:
6:45 am: I hear Lexi cry and hurry to her room because we converted her bed to a toddler bed last week and she falls out of it every once in a while. Anyway, I walk in to find her sitting up in her bed crying.
Our conversation:
Me: What's wrong Lexi? It's okay....
Lexi: My hairbow! My hairbow! (still sobbing)
Me: It's okay baby, it's okay!
Lexi: My hairbow! (sniffle sniffle) I lost my hairbow! (more tears) I need a new one!
So yes, at 6:45 in the morning I find a hairbow and stick it in her hair and try to get her to lay back down. Unfortunately, it was too late in the morning for more sleep. We are now up and watching cartoons. But I thought this was too funny not to share...My little girl has nightmares about hairbows! (Even better than the time she was talking about chapstick in her sleep!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Chapstick--she must be related to Kelsie.
Oh to be a kid again, if only that was all we had to worry about! :)
Post a Comment