Monday, September 20, 2010

Barcelona

James and I went to Spain back in July with my parents. James won 3rd place for his research at Ohio State, and so he went to present his research at the IADR conference in Barcelona. I have a picture of him in front of his poster presentation, I just can't find it right now... Here are the pictures from Barcelona. You have to scroll down past Lexi's birthday pictures to see the rest of the Spain trip.

My parents in front of La Sagrada Familia.... The Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona...We ate here for dinner our last night in Barcelona. American food never tasted soo wonderful!!!

It was a lot of fun walking around and seeing all the street performers...Here are a couple...

Barcelona at night from the top of our hotel...
My mom and I...
James and I at one of the parks...I had just boughten a Spanish fan, which was used a lot during this trip...
James and I in front of La Sagrada Familia...



We spent 2 days on a hop on, hop off tour and saw all the major sites in Barcelona such as cathedrals, a castle, markets, etc. It was a great trip, but very tiring!! We also went to Montserrat, Sitges, Girona, and Valencia. (Posts are below)

No comments: