Monday, September 27, 2010

Washington D.C.

James and I planned a spontaneous trip to D.C last weekend. It was the last week of his Fall break, so we decided to do something fun! Our friends the Morrills were so nice to let us stay with them in Virginia! Lexi had a blast playing with all their toys...she especially loved this boy baby...she named him "boy." Thanks Jackson, Josh, and Tyce for sharing all your toys!!
Iwo Jima monument...
The Reflection Pool with the Washington Monument behind it...
Lincoln Memorial....
This is one of my favorite pictures...My two favorite people running in front of me. Lexi had so much energy and walked almost all of D.C. (and a good part of it she ran).
World War II Memorial...
Daddy and Lexi at the WWII Memorial... White House...
The Capitol...
We also had a great time going to dinner and catching up with Parker and Jenn! I wish I would have gotten a picture with everyone! Thanks again guys for letting us stay with you!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

I love DC! Looks like you had fun. And your Spain trip looks AMAZING! Hope you weren't sick during it...

Jenn said...

Cute pics! It was fun having you guys here! =)

Megan said...

looks like a fun trip! enjoyed talking to you today!

Parker said...

So glad you guys came! I can't believe you made it to as much as you did in one day. Hope it was worth the drive.