Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lexi's New Shirt

I made Lexi a new shirt... ...and it says "Big Sister, February 15th, 2011." That's right. I'm 15 weeks pregnant with baby #2. When I tell Lexi there is a baby in my belly, she says "Baby in my belly too!" According to her, she is having a girl and I am having a boy...(She also tells me she wants a sister, not a brother.) We will find out next month what we are having.

14 comments:

Raquel said...

Love the shirt! We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Parry Family said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling good. Good luck with two!

Unknown said...

YEAH!! Congrats! I am so excited for you. Lexi is going to be a great big sister. Can't wait to find out the gender.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Congrats that is way exciting for you! I hope your feeling good!

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys. February is a good month to have a baby.

Bart and Krista said...

That shirt is such a cute idea. How do I make one for Whit? Lexie will be a great big sister. Wait till she puts your baby in that kiddie stroller.

Deanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Marlo and I did the math and conception time was around the time we visited - hmmm, makes me wonder what you were doing while we were fast asleep... I'm so excited for you!

Parker said...

So cool! Congratulations! Hope everything goes smoothly for you guys.

Perry's said...

Yea, no matter what it is it will be cute but I'm rooting for a boy just because. Love you guys we are so excited for you!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! so excited for y'all :)

Megan said...

The shirt is adorable! how did you make it? Congratulations on the baby!

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

yippee! You totally caught me by surprise. congrats!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Congrats and good luck with baby #2

Nate and Jenny said...

That is so exciting! Lexi is adorable and will make a great big sister. So fun for you guys. :)