Lexi "reading" to her sister. She's really just singing her ABCs to her...Lexi loves the alphabet and knows all of the letters. If we are ever out, it's a good way to entertain her. She will point out all the letters she sees on walls, etc.
Lexi doing some crafts while Berkley watches....
Lexi doing some crafts while Berkley watches....
Probably a bad thing to do with Lexi, but she really loved it...I just filled up a cup w/ a little bit of dishwashing soap and water (and some food coloring to make blue and pink bubbles) and gave her a straw and let her blow bubbles. We had to get her sunglasses out because the bubbles were popping in her eyes...





3 comments:
Beautiful girls! A dress that spins is very important to a little princess. I like Lexi's hair.
They are both beautiful! I think I'm going to try that bubble thing - Sandy would love it!
Where did you hear about the miracle blanket? It really makes that big of a difference?
Post a Comment