Berkley is now 2 months old! She is 11 lbs 12 oz (75th percentile) and although I am sure they measured wrong, she is 21.5 inches (25th percentile.) Yes, according to her appointment, she is short and pudgy. She loved our Pediatrician, and smiled and cooed at her the whole time she was in the room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ouch...lots of shots! Look at those chubby legs...







4 comments:
I almost popped in to see you guys the other days and send you off on a drive for a half hour or so,but I figured you wouldn't take me up on it. We need to get together.
Hey I am glad things are going better for you! I hope they continue to improve. Berkley is so cute! And I honestly can't imagine you and James having a "short, pudgy" baby. It just isn't in the genes!
2 months?! WOW! I can't believe that! She is so adorable and seeing your pics makes me even more excited for 2 girls to be best buddies!
Molly, tell me how you found the name Berkley. I LOVE IT. She is beautiful and congrats to you. I may need a boy name so you will have to share any fun ideas you have.
Post a Comment