Thursday, April 14, 2011

Berkley's Blessing Day

This last Sunday, April 10th, we had the opportunity to bless Berkley Elle. Her Great Grandma Shupe made the dress she is wearing, which was originally made for me when I was blessed. It's an absolutely beautiful dress, and our baby looked like an angel wearing it. I am grateful for my Grandma, and seeing Berkley in the dress she made has brought her to mind the last few weeks. My Grandma passed away the summer before James and I got married. She was so talented, and I am grateful to have a few of the wonderful things that she made all of her grandkids. I have also thought a lot lately about how wonderful children are in our lives, and I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mother to these two beautiful daughters.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

I am such a sap...you talking about your grandma made me totally tear up. I had to look away from your post to compose myself. What is wrong with me???
She looks beautiful and I love the little legacies that our sweet loved ones leave behind. Macie Maxine is after my Grandma Maxine, who was the bizzity bomb. I miss having grandma who could throw together a lace dress like it was nothin.

You guys look beautiful as always