Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Palmyra NY

James' parents came out to watch Lexi while we were in Spain. Before we left, we all drove to Palmyra, NY to see the church sites there.

James and his mom in front of the temple.

James, Grandma, and Lexi in the Sacred Grove.
Random picture of Lexi...Lately, she has been loving being wrapped up tight in blankets and towels (which is very ironic considering she HATED being swaddled as a baby.)
She will come up to me with blankets and say "Me snug bug in rug" (Which means she wants to be wrapped up snug like a bug in a rug.)

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Okay, that 'me snug bug in rug' has to be the cutest thing ever! I love it! Her hair is getting long!

Allyson said...

HEY! I finally found your blog! I just have to say that you are by far the easiest person to photograph. As I was editing the pictures, I was like: "I'm pretty sure she can't take a bad photo!"

Tell James he needs to come get his change! Pronto! The fact that I made you guys walk around for three hours should seal the deal on that one.:)

Hope you don't mind that I peek in on you guys and your fun adventures! Palmyra looks like a must see!

Megan said...

snug - bug - rug, adorable!

Perry's said...

Glad you had a fun time can't wait for Spain pics. Now you need a real vacation that's actually relaxing, can you say cruise? :)