Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Red, White, and BOOM!!!

Every year the city of Columbus puts on a Fireworks show downtown called Red, White, and Boom. This was our first year going, and we had a blast! Here are a few pictures from the evening...
We decided to eat dinner at BD's Mongolian Grill. So yummy!Here we all are at dinner (us, Perry's, and Williams fam) Here we are at our seats...The river was right in front of us and the downtown skyline can be seen behind us. We had a big group of people this year....Perrys, Williams, Andertons, Hagbergs, Richards, Baldwins, Dansies, and Bassetts (Hope I didn't forget anyone!)Lexi and Daddy sharing dip n dots. She loves her sweets! Sherri and I with our funnel cakes. Oh how I love fair food!

Starting to get dark....This was the best fireworks show I have ever seen! They did 45 minutes of fireworks and they did an awesome job!

No comments: