We took a train to Valencia, were we stayed for a few days and then flew out of the Valencia airport. I really liked Valencia, I think it was my favorite place we visited in Spain.
Fort....
Fort...
The Bullring...


Fort...
The Bullring...

The Bank of Valencia...
Cathedral entrance...

Cathedral....

The Bell Tower

Cathedral Plaza...

This is the petrified hand of a Saint from the 1500's...


Inside the cathedral....


We got to tour the Lladro factory in Valencia. These figurines are each individually handcrafted, and are composed of many different pieces carefully assembled together and then handpainted. They had some very impressive figurines...

Cathedral entrance...

Cathedral....

The Bell Tower

Cathedral Plaza...

This is the petrified hand of a Saint from the 1500's...

Inside the cathedral....


We got to tour the Lladro factory in Valencia. These figurines are each individually handcrafted, and are composed of many different pieces carefully assembled together and then handpainted. They had some very impressive figurines...This is the one James and I got...
I thought this one was pretty cool...It was only like $80,000.00...anyone interested??
This was the most expensive one on display. It is a limited edition, they only made 100 of these. And it costs like $180,000.00. That's some expensive porcelain!
Don Quixote...James didn't know who Don Quixote was. It sure brings back memories of Spanish class for me!
My mom got this Flamenco dancer...

I thought this one was pretty cool...It was only like $80,000.00...anyone interested??
This was the most expensive one on display. It is a limited edition, they only made 100 of these. And it costs like $180,000.00. That's some expensive porcelain!
Don Quixote...James didn't know who Don Quixote was. It sure brings back memories of Spanish class for me!
My mom got this Flamenco dancer...



No comments:
Post a Comment