Wednesday, February 17, 2010
...We all fall down!!!
Lexie loves playing Ring around the Rosies...We did it about 20 times on Monday, and then I got tired and soon discovered that I could just sit on the couch and yell "run" and Lexie will start running around like crazy and then when I say "fall down" she'll drop to the ground and laugh like it's the funnest game in the world...Much easier than spinning around in circles with her! Well, Nolan is here today and Lexie is loving having a friend to spin around with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is TOO cute! I like your "lazy" version the best!
what a fun idea, I'll have to try that.
She looks so grown up in those pictures. And I love the picture of her asleep in her carseat with her phone!
She is too funny. This reminded me of when Shayne kept scaring her and she'd fall down, so cute!! Love the play doh kit below, it is so cute!
Post a Comment