Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lexie Randomness

Lexie wants to do everything she sees other people doing...She found some headphones and thought she'd try it out!
Lexie fell asleep in the car with her water in one hand and a cell phone to her ear...
Getting creative being stuck in the house...I was cleaning out the basement the other day and found a piece of styrofoam to throw away...Lexie found it and decided to make it into a sled. She somehow kicked out the front piece and slid around the concrete in it...And yes, that is an extension cord she has around her neck...Am I a horrible mom or what? I did make sure it was unplugged from the wall though...Hey, whatever keeps this little girl entertained!
My dad is a great photographer, and has a website with all his pictures on it. ( www.drbair.zenfolio.com ) Anyway, I was on it the other day and then thought Lexie would enjoy going through some of the pictures. I clicked on the zoo animals folder and turned it into a slideshow and we went through some of the animals and she loved it! We also looked through the butterfly pictures...another great way to keep her entertained while we're snowed in!



2 comments:

Sherri said...

Thanks for the Lexie pictures. I was about to go into withdrawal. Does Grandma need to buy some mittens for Lexie?
That cake is amazing! Glad you get to go on dates. Wish I was there to take my turn with babysitting:)

Megan said...

she's adorable! I love your idea about the zoo animal slideshow, need to try that out with Sandy!