Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snowed in

I am so so sick of snow. Lexie is getting antsy being inside...and so am I! Yesterday we had to get creative...I decided to see how Lexie would do with Play-doh for the first time...One of our friends gave us this fun "Doctor Drill 'n Fill set as a baby shower gift...Oh my goodness!! Where do I begin?!Practicing with tweezers...
Getting better....
Ooooh...the drill really works!!
....And this is what your mouth would look like after this little girl gets done with you...hopefully Daddy's skills are better than that....
Hey! What's this?

To help kill time, Lexie got to take 2 baths yesterday and another one today...

Lexie loves the bathtub. She has all sorts of toys and bathtub crayons. She will stay in there as long as she wants, and will get out and find me when she is done...
We raided the kitchen for more "tub toys"....
James actually had a snow day today too...OSU rarely cancels classes. Unfortunately, James was supposed to be presenting his research today, but that will have to be postponed. We had a fun day having him home...we also made sweet pork burritos and had some friends and the missionaries over for dinner.
...and PLEASE no more SNOW!!!!!

4 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Yes, those pork burritos were amazing! THANK YOU! I'll email you that website, ASAP!

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that smile of Lexie in the bath tub?!

I am sick of snow too! I just shoveled my half of the driveway so I am hoping to bust out today.

Megan said...

looks like fun!! That dentist play dough kit is adorable! Did she try to eat the dough? I've made Sandy some salt dough a couple of times and she likes when I get it out but it makes a mess!

Jeff and Rach said...

That play doh set was even better than I imagined! I'm glad she had fun with it. My kids love play doh. Don't worry if they eat it. Taylor ate some and it turned his poop green. I called poison control, but they said it is fine to eat play doh, I didn't tell him that though.