Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We had an awesome weekend! We got a babysitter for Lexie on Friday night and went to the Mandiball, which was held downtown at the Columbus Athenaeum. We went with Jason and Sarah Nelson and had a great time! I wish I would have taken more pictures though!
All of us at the dinner table...they had h'orderves followed by a buffet style dinner....
The cake...There is a "cake lady" that does absolutely amazing cakes every year for this event. This is what the cake looked like this year...And everything you see on that white tray is edible! I don't know how she made those dental tools, but it was AMAZING!!! Would you guess this cake was $500.00??? Maybe I should go into the cake business....

Ben (Student Government President) and his wife Casey announced the raffle winners...They had $6,000 worth of prizes to raffle off...including 2 flat screen T.V.'s...of course we didn't win anything...But Jason and Sarah did (look below).....
Beau and Jeremy were asked to perform their 1st place winning song from DDS idol last Spring...
Jason and Sarah with one of their prizes (18 cases of Coke Zero, courtesy of the Coca Cola Company)...they also one a power toothbrush.

Quick picture on our way out....

We asked one of the Valet guys to take a picture of us while we were waiting for our car...And in return, we left them a couple cases of Coke Zero!!

Saturday night Lexie went to Bart and Krista's house for babyswap night and got to spend the evening with Whitney, Jadyn,and Amelia while we went out to dinner with the Perry's....It was awesome to have 2 date nights in a row!! Afterwards, we came back to our house and watched the Olympics and the NBA 3 pt contest, and I gave James his V-day present....

On another note, Lexie had her 18 month check up on Friday. She is 34" long and weighs 27 lbs, which puts her in the 97 percentile for height and I think the 75th for weight. She also still has an ear infection in her right ear so they have put her on Omnicef (another antibiotic). She had previously been on Augmentin...It was the first time we had seen Lexie's regular doctor since she got the ear infection and Dr. Ricciardo looked in her ear and said "Hmmm...that is worse than the other doctor described." Pretty sure that's not a good thing, but she seems to be feeling better now that we have been on Omnicef for a few days, so hopefully it will finally clear up and she will stop being so fussy!!!



1 comment:
wow, I love that dental chair cake! And I like your cookie cake for James, cute idea!
Post a Comment