Friday, March 6, 2009

The Smartest Baby in the World

Not only is Lexie so advanced that she crawled early, she can also play the piano. Isn't she just the smartest baby in the world?!Just kidding! Actually, these are a few pictures from her 6 month photo shoot with Monica. I am so excited to get these printed out. Thank you so much Monica, you did a great job!




7 comments:

Jenn said...

Her eyes are beautiful!!! Love the pics!!!

Megan said...

cute photos!

Unknown said...

those are great pictures! what a cute cute girl!!

Nate and Jenny said...

She is such a gorgeous baby! I love all the girlie accents...the bows and bracelets. Those pictures are amazing! Yeah for the professional photographers!

Bart and Krista said...

Cute pictures! Yes, Lexi is such a smart girl. I love your pictures! They look awesome!

Deanna said...

SO cute! We do Chloe's in a couple of weeks and I am SOOOO excited! Funny how Marlo and Jim probably care less.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Those pics did turn out way cute! I love little naked babies in their tutus!