Friday, March 13, 2009

Lunch with the Girls (and Nolan)

Beth holding Emma's cute little baby Nolan
Everyone:Emma, Quest, Joni, Linda, Nolan, Deana, Lexie, Me, Beth, Edie

More fun pictures:
Lexie LOVES paper...here she is destroying a magazine...She usually gets to
play with the junk mail before it gets thrown away.


Who would have thought the box would be more fun than the toy? Since Lexie has been standing up so much lately, I decided to set up the dancing tower she got for Christmas. She liked that too, but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed the box more! We might keep that box around for another few days!
Lexie has this new smile that she gives me whenever she is playing on the floor and looks up at me. It's too cute. What a cheeseball!

This little girl is going to be walking in no time...she pulls herself up on EVERYTHING! Including (but not limited to) people, other babies, ottoman, couch, stairs, basket by the stairs, empty toy box, and yesterday the toilet (yuck!). She loves standing up and would do it all day long if she could. I don't know why she is making this face, but how do you say no to a face like that?

2 comments:

Kels said...

I love your hair cut! It looks really good. And Lexie is a cutie!

Deanna said...

Yeah, I was gonna say it looks like you cut your hair! I like it! I also love the smile and funny face from Lexie - I can't believe how fast they grown and learn!