Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 months

Lexie turned 7 months at the end of February. She has grown up so much in just these few last weeks. She has gotten really good at crawling, and she is also getting good at pulling herself up. She loves to stand up to play (she doesn't want to be playing in her excersaucer, she is happy standing up against anything.) Here are a few more pictures of our baby girl:

Here she is holding herself up and playing with a fork (super safe toy): She is also starting to walk around on things, but its still pretty unsteady. She wants to be standing up the majority of the day, and if James or I are sitting on the floor, she will hold onto our legs to pull herself up and stand next to us.


Some days I have to get creative to keep Lexie happy while I get stuff done around the house.

Here she is being made into the bed and eating a cookie to keep her still.

She is always happy to see me when she wakes up from a nap, but imagine my surprise to come into her room and find this:

Needless to say, we lowered her crib to its lowest position last weekend.






Lexie has gotten really easy to put down to sleep. We have James' old teddy bear, which stays in the crib only so Lexie only gets it to sleep with. I think she's gotten pretty attached to it, considering it consoled her through some rough hours of crying. When I lay her down, this is how she cuddles with it:






And last but not least, one more blanket. My artistic skills aren't the best, but I though it turned out pretty well.

5 comments:

Parry Family said...

She is so cute. It is good to hear from you. Everything is going realy well for us. sounds like you guys are doing well. I haven't talked to Katy in forever. I really need to call her.

Kels said...

That blanket is amazing Molly! Those are really cute pictures of Lexie! I can't wait to see both of you in April

Megan said...

Cute pictures and cute blanket!

Sherri said...

That blanket is darling. I am sure Ethan loves it. I got you some cute red plaid to make a farm boy blanket. I will bring it to Utah.

Deanna said...

Holy cow she is pulling herself up? That is nuts! And I love how she cuddles with the teddy bear. PS you make the cutest quilts in the world!