....and here's us a few weekends ago on our way to a Buckeye game...
**Quick note on Thanksgiving...We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We got together with a bunch of friends and had a ton of great food. Unfortunately my camera battery died so I didn't get any pictures, but Raquel did a good job of putting up pictures so check out her blog if you want to see some pictures of that!! (you can click on that link)
Lexie got her Christmas present from Grandma Sherri early...I was going to wait till Christmas to set it up since it is for older babies anyway, but I decided I might as well see how she likes it now...The first time we put her in it, she played with the SAME toy for 45 minutes!!! She absolutely loves it and it also gives me the gift of time...thanks mom! It's so cute to see her in it because she is still small for it so only her toes touch the bottom. She is good at holding herself up and turning around in it. She's getting so big!
Mom: here's some video of Lexie playing. I'm sure no one else wants to watch it because it's pretty long and uneventful, although she smiles really cute at the beginning.



2 comments:
I love it! How can a baby that smiles so cute be a problem? It is fun to watch, but I sure wish I was there to see in person. Thanks for the pictures and video.
She's adorable! I'm so glad she likes her exersaucer. Sandy loves being in hers - and it is wonderful to be able to do a few things while she is distracted.
Post a Comment