We got our first real snow fall on Saturday night. But of course, since we live in Columbus, Ohio, it rained a couple days later and washed it all away.I'm not looking forward to winter. But don't worry, Lexie is staying warm...
I love that warm outfit. The feet are great! She is one cute little girl. I hope you survive the snow and cold...I'm not much of a fan of that stuff and that is why I am loving the weather in good old AZ. We have lame summers though. I guess wherever you live you have to figure out how to dress your kid. :) I hope you guys are doing good. I love reading your blog and looking at all your cute pictures.
2 comments:
I love that warm outfit. The feet are great! She is one cute little girl. I hope you survive the snow and cold...I'm not much of a fan of that stuff and that is why I am loving the weather in good old AZ. We have lame summers though. I guess wherever you live you have to figure out how to dress your kid. :) I hope you guys are doing good. I love reading your blog and looking at all your cute pictures.
That outfit is SO cute! She looks super warm :) I can't believe how big she is! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment