Lexie absolutely loves it when I make faces at her. She especially loves when I smack my lips and make a lot of noise, and when I make fish faces at her. Lexie is also a very smart girl and she is very good at imitating me. One day while I was eating lunch with James, I looked over at her and she was smacking her tongue like she was trying to eat something (and she is able to make the smacking sound)...it was super cute. Lately, I've caught her sucking her cheeks in and making fish lips. However, I am still working on getting that one on camera, because you definitely have to see it to believe how good she is at making fish lips. Today I noticed that Lexie is trying to imitate what I do when I make fish lips at her, that is she is trying to move her lips up and down while sucking her cheeks in. Much more difficult than you would think, but she puts forth a valiant effort.
For those few who have not seen this face in person, here is her turning her lip under (how do you say no when she looks at you like that?);
I told James he should be proud of his baby girl for starting early on oral hygiene. He informed me that she does not have teeth. Well, I still think it's a cute picture;
This is Lexie patiently waiting for me to get ready. I lay her on our bed and she watches me get ready in the morning;
She still loves to sleep like this;
Matching Halloween costumes;




3 comments:
Lexie is getting so big! She is adorable and your hair is growing really fast!
She's adorable! A toothbrush is a good chew toy, I'll have to try that with Sandy. Love, Megan
She's very cute! Isn't it fun to see their personality?
Post a Comment