Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Lexie's First Doctor Appointment
Lexie went in for her one week appointment on Tuesday and everything looked great. She now weighs 7 lbs 10 oz and she is 21 inches long (I think they measured wrong at the hospital). Everything is going well, she is a great baby although it would be even better if she would sleep at night! Here are some more pictures of this cute little girl...








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
You always have her looking so cute! Such cute pictures!!
I love the way she crosses her little feet and still likes her legs all curled up. sure wish I could snuggle that little thing! she is pretty as can be. I just need a picture of her with her mama :)
tell your mom hi!
She is beautiful! Congratulations, you guys. I'm so glad everything went well.
P.S. I LOVE all the pink!! :-)
Oh my goodness!! Lexie is adorable. I want to hold her and smell her (I know I'm weird). You definitely cannot spoil them the first couple months, so definitely take advantage of being able to hold her while she sleeps!!
I'm so glad labor went so well for you. You are one tough mama, molly!
She's beautiful! I can't believe she passed her birth weight at 1 week. She's growing so well!
We weighed Sandy yesterday and she is 10 lbs 6 oz (6 wks old). I can't wait to get our two girls together! I'll call you before we buy plane tickets to check dates. I'm waiting for Bill to register for classes so we can make sure he won't have to miss class.
She is so beautiful Molly!! I am so proud of you and I hope that when things calm down for you I can call about coming out to visit??? I miss you so much! Congratulations!!!
She is DARLING! I need to come and see her. I will call you!
Ohhhhhhhhhh! That's all I can say she is just so cute. I love her spread eagle it's the best! James who knew you looked so good in leopard! :)
Adorable little baby! Congratulations! I love all the pictures and cute outfits. Girls are so much fun to dress. I wish I could come snuggle that cute little bundle. Enjoy even with the little sleep I'm sure you are getting.
Oh my goodness! She is so cute. I'm so excited for you to experience motherhood. You will do awesome.
Post a Comment