Thursday, July 31, 2008

All about Lexie...

Lexie was born Sunday July 27th at 12:06 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and was 19.75 inches.
Lexie's first bath...
James says this is his new favorite way to study. I think she would have fit in his stomach a lot better than she fit in mine...she looks so small next to him!











8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one with James studying...that is so cute! It is also nice to see her with her eyes open. PS - She already has LONG legs! Must take after her parents...

Bart and Krista said...

So cute! She looks like a little cuddle-bug! I can't wait to see her in person!

Unknown said...

she is beautiful!! oh how i miss the days when they curled up like that and fit so perfectly on you. enjoy every moment. everyone will tell you it goes by too quickly and sadly, its so true - my baby coleman is about to turn 3! wish i could snuggle her and kiss her little face! i am so happy for you and james!!

Megan said...

She is darling!! You got some great shots. I can see a bit of James in her - I think it's the mouth and face shape.

cheeks said...

hey congrats! She is darling!! So glad you guys are adjusting well! Love the pic of her on James' stomach, very cute!

Perry's said...

I love her, I love her, I love her she is so dang cute! She is already bigger since I saw her - no tell her to stop growing right now!

candice said...

Ahhh She is darling. I remember when Taylee was that small so be a little ball on Mike's chest.... and the wrinkly skin on her legs is to die for. So... I called you and then never called you back, my in-laws have been in town and I am out of minutes on my phone... but I will call you soon.

Heather said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. I love the pictures.