Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Doctor Appointments

We took Lexie to her one month check up yesterday. She loves her pediatrician, Dr. Jenn, and is very cooperative while she checks her out. She now weighs 9 lbs 7 oz (50th percentile) and is 22.75 inches (95th percentile). She's going to be one tall girl! Everything is going well, and Dr. Jenn says she is 100% perfect...of course, she doesn't hear her screaming at 2 a.m. We are still trying to get on a good schedule, and still have nights where she is up for a couple hours at a time wanting to nurse the whole time. Hopefully she will be sleeping better before our trip to Utah next week! Maybe her new cousin Sandy will teach her some tricks while we are there!

I took Lexie to my postpartum check up today, hoping she would just sleep the whole time...Well, our little turkey slept the whole way there, cried during my check up, and slept the whole way home. Here she is sleeping away in her carseat...look at those chubby cheeks!

I love how she curls up to sleep...she's a cuddly little baby.


She scoots up in her crib while she's sleeping....


And wakes up and cries when she hits the bumper...


I think she's tired of me taking her picture...

5 comments:

Raquel said...

She is so cute and I LOVE those cheeks!

Megan said...

Adorable! I can't wait til we get these two cousins together next week!

Sherri said...

She has changed so much since I left. I can't wait to see (and hold) her again.

candice said...

She is so cute. I love the "don't take my picture" cry.

Pete and Sum said...

She is so so cute!! It was really hard to get Mason on a schedule too until I read this awesome book called On Becoming Baby Wise by Gary Ezzo. It is all about getting your baby on a schedule so they can sleep through the night. Since Mason was about 12 weeks he has slept from 11pm to 6am. It makes for a much happier mommy!! So glad you guys are doing well!