Sunday, July 20, 2008

Getting Ready

It is so nice to finally be moved in to our new place and get all the baby stuff put together! I've had bags and boxes of baby stuff lying around in piles for months at our old place, and I'm glad to finally have everything washed and organized! We finally found a crib and have it all set up and James is going to make a matching changing table for the baby's room when he gets a chance...it's finally all coming together!

We have a cradle set up at the end of our bed for the baby to sleep in for the first few months...




Even if she isn't born with a lot of hair, we are prepared with a bunch of cute headbands! I'm so excited for this girl to get here!

9 comments:

Raquel said...

The room looks great! She is going to be one spoiled little girl with all those clothes and bows! Hurry up and get her here!

candice said...

her crib is adorable! i am glad that you are getting ready it's a good feeling. hope everything goes well you'll have to let me know if there is anything you need. i'd love to help.

Jeff and Rach said...

Hey good luck you two! It looks like you are ready. Just make sure you have batteries in your cameras. :) Oh and take a book or cards for the hospital. I got a little bored during my 16 hour labor.

Nate and Jenny said...

Hey Molly! I can't believe how close you are. I love the crib and room you have all set up. Oh, and garage sales are the best! I am a garage saling junkie. You can really find some cute stuff and you save a ton of money. Good luck with everything. We can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!! The much anticipated day is almost here!!! I've been emailing with your mom and she's been keeping informed. I'll be checking your blog often - can't wait to see pictures!!! and you, you look amazing!!

Perry's said...

You are on ready baby mama - good for you!! I cannot believe how many clothes you got good for you - you always are the bargain shopper. Also love the flowers I think you may have one upped your neighbors now :)

cheeks said...

So, i hear congratulations are in order! Sherri told us little alexis is here! YAY! We are excited to see her in person! Way to go! Can't wait to see some pics!
--Jami--

Angie said...

I thought I was bad at all the clothing I bought, but I think you went to town. Good for you. I can't wait to see pictures of the little gal. I hope you are doing ok and all is well. I can't wait to hear how things go and see some pictures of her.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Cute room! Hey congrats on the baby finally arriving that is awesome, we are looking forward to seeing her!