
I'm happy to say that I am now looking pregnant! Today is the first day I've worn maternity pants. I can still fit in most of my old pants, but I just bought some new maternity pants and they are so much more comfortable! I am very excited about my new pants also because a friend and I went down to Kentucky to do some shopping at the Gap/Banana Republic/Old Navy outlet and I got 5 pairs of Gap capris for $1.99 each! (They were originally $54 each). And they are cute too, they don't look like maternity clothes except for the waistband! It was a very successful shopping trip. It was such a fun place to go shopping! On the way home we stopped at the Jeffersonville outlets and did some more shopping at Gymboree outlet and the Carter's outlet! I did so good, and I didn't spend more than $8 for any of my purchases! Anyone wanting to come do some good shopping let me know, I'll be happy to go again!
I've also started making hairbows. There are just so many baby girls being born right now to keep up! But it's fun to make them...Thanks Candice for showing me how!


10 comments:
you look so cute! love the belly... and i have to know where this outlet is!
i love your bows. you have been busy. i found a cool website with lots of different kinds. and the headbands... another day! cute belly. and i am up for those outlets anytime.
Very cute! You are a better mom than me! Kaylee didn't get bows. I have a friend that makes bows and sells them on the internet. You can check it out...juztgirlz.com.
Molly you look adorable. How have you been feeling? It looks like everything is going well and you are going to have so much fun with girl stuff. I'm so excited for you.
Cute bows! Hey I want to go to those outlets some time we should go!
Found your blog Molly! It was so much fun getting together making cards! We'll have to do it again. And I totally want to go shopping to those outlets so we all will have to go! Sara.
Molly,
It was fun to read your blog and see all the pictures. Cute baby bump!!
Megan
It was so good to hear from you guys! Congrats on being prego and it being a girl. Baby girls are sooo great, you are going to just love her to pieces! These blogs are great to keep up on everyone!
Hey Mrs. Molly! How's it going? I'm glad I found you on here! I Heard you were prego and boy are you a cute pregnant girl! I knew you would be! You look so happy! Nice work, girl! Love the bows too! I love making headbands with bows, even though I don't have my girl yet, but I will, hopefully! I make them for showers and for Jen's baby, Elliana. Well, it's good to see ya!
You look so cute being pregnant. You are so tiny. I usually look like that after having a hearty lunch.
Post a Comment