Tuesday, April 29, 2008

27 weeks and counting...

Well, it seems like these past 7 months have gone by fast yet it still feels like the baby wont be here for a long time! She's growing fast and moving a lot. James watches my belly move up and down and says that he would be weirded out if it wasn't his wife and his baby. But overall we're enjoying being pregnant. It's such an amazing experience, especially to feel her roll around and kick. We've been really lucky so far-I feel great, I can eat anything, and I don't have any weird cravings. However, I am having trouble sleeping at night because I can't get comfortable, or I'm too hot or too cold, or every once in a while a really bad charley horse cramp will wake me up. Well this baby better get her fast so I'll finally have something to blog about...I never have much to say or cute pictures to post!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute belly, Molly!
33 weeks for me - and she's starting to run out of room to grow in my short belly. :)
-Megan

Nate and Jenny said...

You are looking so good! You are definitely all baby. I love seeing prego pictures. Sleeping does get tough and I think it's just preparing you for what to come. :)

Angie said...

How fun. 27 weeks. At least you are halfway through it already. We are about 5-6 weeks apart so I won't lie when I say that sleeping does get tougher as time goes on. You look good though. Angie

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

You are such a cute prego girl! I hope you can get some sleep

Dusty and Carol said...

Hi James and Molly - this is Dusty & Carol. Congratulations on your baby. James, we were wondering if you guys are planning a reunion. If you need any help - Amy and I would be happy to. (Since we are still HERE)! If you need any help or you know when we are having one e-mail us at carolannolsen@yahoo.com

Heather said...

You are just so darn cute! I know, doesn't it seem like forever for those little stinkers to come out! It's so hard! Has your mom made you a silky blankie yet? If not, you have to! It is Landon's absolute favorite!!! Your mom is so talented! Seriously!

Pete and Sum said...

Molly!! You look so cute! It was so fun to see James the other day! I'm so glad you guys are doing well!! The best present Pete got me when I was pregnant was a body pillow! It helped me sleep so much better! I named him Wayne and I still sleep with him!! Can't wait to see your baby girl! Hang in there! Summer