
It was so nice to finally spend time together after a horribly long finals week! We took a trip to Cincinatti the first weekend. We had a lot of fun...we spent some time in Newport, KY which is across the river from Cincinatti, and then we went to Montgomery Inn for dinner Friday night. It was delicious! On our way home, we stopped at Hocking Hills and hiked to some waterfalls and to a bridge made out of rock. We had a lot of fun! Unfortunately, we also got hooked on Lost over the break and we spent the majority of our time watching Season 1 and Season 2. We can't seem to stop!



4 comments:
Hey it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! The pics of hocking hills is awesome! Your starting to show more your such a cute prego girl! Lost is awesome but be aware when you catch up to the new season then you have to wait all week to watch the next one!
Hey there. Cute pictures of your trip. The Lost marathons are alot harder to watch during the school year so it's good you got through the 1st 2 seasons. I'm just starting season 3 too, so if James is to busy we can make a Lost date and share a bag of popcorn together.
Hey! My name is Amy, I was a friend of Jame's in high school. I met you at a Jazz game last year. I hope you don't mind me commenting. Anyway your blog is way cute and I am glad you guys are doing good. Good luck with your baby girl. Girls are fun!
Hey Molly!
How is that baby belly doing?! Have you thought of any names for your little chica?
I am getting so antsy waiting for Vaughn to get here, especially with all the girls starting to pop in the ward!! Thought we could ride the anticipation train together... :)
Post a Comment