Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Trip to Utah

We had a great trip to Utah this past week, although it went by way too fast. We got in on Friday night (our first stop was Cafe Rio), and then Saturday morning my sister Megan and I had a combined baby shower in North Ogden. Saturday afternoon we drove to Roosevelt to spend some time with James family and came back to Salt Lake Monday to spend a few more days with my family and to visit some old friends.

Baby Shower Pictures:




The shower was all set up to be outside, but unfortunately it was too cold so we had to move inside...(who would have thought it would be too cold in June??)We had lots of yummy food for brunch, including Belgian waffles with homemade butter syrup...it was delicious! Tons of fun presents to open...Megan and I got a lot of cute matching things for our girls!



Thanks to everyone! We had a great time and love all our gifts!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!

It looks like your shower was a sucess! Sorry I couldn't be at the one in Ohio (I just gotten home from the hospital). I feel so awful about it!!

We miss you guys! Glad we have blogs to keep in touch! I can't wait for baby H to arrive!! I want to see lots of photos!!

Heather said...

I am so glad you came to Utah it was fun to see you. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Hey Molly! I haven't seen you forever. I hope things are going well with the pregnancy. You look as cute as ever. It's good to hear your trip and shower went well.

LD said...

Isn't so fun to go home and see family and friends. Molly--you are the cutest prego person ever! I am sure you and James can't wait for this little girl to get here.

Pete and Sum said...

Molly you look so good!! Hang in there- the last few weeks of pregnancy will fly by!! It was so fun to see James when he came out. Can't wait to see pics of your little one!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Molly!! You look fantastic and I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see new pictures of the baby!! I miss you and love you SO MUCH!