Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby Girl


YaY! Two ultrasounds have now confirmed that WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!! We are really excited, and can't wait for her to get here! July still feels like a long time away, but now that we know its a girl we can get a lot more planning and shopping done.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear what you pick for her name!

Looks like you've been to shabbyprincess!! Don't you love all the digital scrapbooking stuff!

You should come join in at pregnancy.org (on the LDS board). You'd love it over there!

Rave!

Matt & Katie said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you! I remember you saying you were hoping for a girl:)That's great! Now all the fun shopping begins!

Raquel said...

How fun!! Cute pictures...you'll have to teach me how to do that sometime.

candice said...

YEAH!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Those really are adorable little pictures! I am so jealous of your online scrapbooking abilities...I still need to send you that picture....

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!! this is kim graham by the way... your mom gave me your blog link and i've been loving seeing what you've been up to. I can't believe you're going to have a little baby girl!! congratulations! hi from me and josh! we love you girl!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That is so fun I am glad that you know for sure now! Congrats