Monday, August 22, 2011

We're Back!!

Well, I guess it's about time I catch up on some blogging. So much has happened these past few months, but I am so bad at taking pictures of anything except the girls. What am I going to do without Sherri Perry around? She always has her camera and gets pictures of everything! I guess I am going to have to step it up!!

Here are some random pictures of the girls while we were still in Ohio...

Lexi went to see Kung Fu Panda 2 with her friends Ethan and Austin ... She loves those boys. I wonder if she will always remember them. Just the other day she was talking about something with Ethan and Austin and then she looked at me and said "Ethan and Austin, those are my bestest buddies," as if I don't remember who they are! :) We made them some Panda cupcakes to thank them for taking her to the movie!

Lexi surrounded by all of her favorite babies, Berkley being one of the favs...

My favorites....

Berkley is such a good sport. Lexi LOVES this baby so much! Lexi doesn't get jealous of the attention we give Berkley...if James and I are doing anything with Berkley, Lexi is right there next to us doing the same thing! She acts like she's B's 2nd mom!

There's nothing girly about this girl!

More sister love...

Getting bigger!!

So sweet!

We love this little girl...


Trying to keep Lexi entertained...This was some milk that we left out....We poured it on a plate, put a few drops of food coloring in it, dipped a toothpick in dish soap, and watched the colors swirl around!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

It's about time you posted something new! The girls are getting so big. HOw is it being a mother of 2?