Thursday, May 27, 2010

When our house is quiet....

...this is usually what i find....(she is sad because she got in trouble)
Just a few pictures for the many many times I have found Lexi smearing creams,lotions, toothpaste, chapstick, vaseline, etc all over her hair and body...
Will this phase ever end?!?!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hahahahaha, so cute!!!

Deanna said...

Yeah, I start to panic when things get too quiet around here, too!

Megan said...

Sandy's in the same phase!! Diaper rash cream, lotions, hand sanitizer... I can never find my hand sanitizer when people come to hold Abby because I have to hide it from Sandy (she likes to put it in her hair). This morning, I put Lanolin on my nipples and Sandy put some on her belly button. That cracked me up. I'm sure the next phase will be Sandy putting creams/lotions/etc. on Abby. Luckily that hasn't happened yet!

Aubrey said...

Molly is 3 1/2 and she's just gotten more creative at getting into trouble and making messes. Hopefully Lexi will grow out of it before then! I feel for you, though.. :)