Sherri and I are taking a photography class together that I'm really excited about. We had our first class last week and our assignment was to take 3 pictures using light (which pretty much can mean anything)...I'm not crazy about my pictures for this assignment, but I had a lot of fun taking pictures this weekend (we celebrated James 30th b-day) and I used a lot of things I learned in my class to get better pictures. Here are my pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see more pics!
I so wish I knew you guys were doing this earlier! I have been thinking about taking a photography class. I am taking a photoshop class right now and learning how to edit and do some pretty school stuff. Maybe you and sherry can just teach me some photography skills I need to know. I Know Sherri and I have the same camera so maybe she can help me out in the camera department, because I still trying to figure it al out. =)
I think those photos are great! I love that water fountain one. Good job!
Where are you taking your class at?
Post a Comment