Lexie's hand is doing really well. We had our last appointment with the burn clinic this past Wednesday. We don't have to keep it wrapped anymore. Here's what it looks like now:

Lexie likes to sit on random things...such as presents.
She loves to cuddle with soft things...
Columbus got it's first real snow on Saturday, so I got in the Christmas spirit by baking some treats for the families James home teaches. I made peppermint bark, hershey kisses peanut butter cookies, caramel corn,and almond roca. It was a lot of work, but it sure got me in the Christmas mood!

My little helper...She snuck a cookie when I wasn't looking. Can you tell she went straight for the hershey kiss?


Lexie likes to sit on random things...such as presents.
She loves to cuddle with soft things...
Columbus got it's first real snow on Saturday, so I got in the Christmas spirit by baking some treats for the families James home teaches. I made peppermint bark, hershey kisses peanut butter cookies, caramel corn,and almond roca. It was a lot of work, but it sure got me in the Christmas mood!

My little helper...She snuck a cookie when I wasn't looking. Can you tell she went straight for the hershey kiss?




3 comments:
I hope you make it. The weather forecast is horrible. We drove home from Vermillion last night in freezing rain. I am no longer going on, or planning winter get-togethers. The roads last year were awful too. Glad Lexie's hand is doing so well.
Coming to South Dakota??? I will be in town the 27th to the 29th. Will you have left by then? It would be great to see you!
I'm glad her hand is doing well! I can't wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment