Well we went back to the Urgent Care today so the doctor could look at it again and re-wrap Lexie's hand. I have to call the burn surgeons at Children's Hospital in the morning to make an appointment for them to check it out, and then we need to follow up again with the doctor at the Urgent Care Clinic in 2 days. Lexie is getting Ibuprofen every 6 hours still, although it really doesn't seem to be bothering her at all. She has been really good about being careful with that hand, and will hold her hand open and still while we change the dressings.
This is what it looked like this morning....
This is what it looked like tonight in the bath tub...
Lexie with her club arm...We put one a nylon over the wrap so she can't
pull it off...The nylon stays on way better than the sock did...




9 comments:
We are so sorry Lexie. We hope everything goes well with the surgeon.
Hey molly it's Kim. I was just talking to sherry and she told me what happpend to Lexie and that I should go check out your blog. OUCH!!! I feel so bad. Poor little girl. I hope everything goes good tommorow at childrens!
Oh my goodness I hope she is okay! She looks to be in good spirits and I hope you and James are. We're thinking of you...keep us posted!
Oh my goodness I hope she is okay! She looks to be in good spirits and I hope you and James are. We're thinking of you...keep us posted!
Poor sweet girl! Let me know if you need anything!!
Poor little lexie! I hope she starts to feel better!
Ouch!! that looks painful.
Oh Molly! I am so sorry! poor girl I hate seeing your kids sad that is so hard! I hope she feels better and I hope you are doing okay. If I can help you let me know okay.
Glad she's okay. Your burn bandaid looks a ton better than our little man's "fight club" bandaid.
It's so tough to get them to keep the dressings on!
Tis the season for little munchkin burns I guess. V got his fingers on the iron in the laundry room (didn't know he could open doors!). Luckily his was much smaller and just on his palm.
Hope Lexie gets better soon!
Post a Comment