Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crafty things

Lexie is a funny girl. She absolutely loves shoes,
particularly these red high heels.
The amazing thing is she is actually able to
walk around with them on! It makes for very loud clunking
around the house...

I have been very busy the last few weeks getting ready
for Evening of Excellence at church...This is one of the
projects I made for the night...They are satin sashes
with the values on them that each girl got to wear...I meant
to bring my camera last night to take pictures of them actually
wearing them, but of course I forgot....I am so glad this night is
finally over! It was a lot of work, but we had fun and I really
hope the girls appreciate all the time and effort that is put into
our Young Women program.
The theme for card club this month was Christmas Cards,
I haven't posted any cards yet so I took pictures of my card this month to share...
I thought they turned out cute...


I was trying to get a picture of a blanket I made for Raquel's baby boy,
and of course Lexie was "helping" as usual...It's amazing I get anything
done...
She thinks she's pretty funny....James and Lexie at the mall...this is one of the only
pictures I have of Lexie in her Halloween costume,
besides the studio pictures we had taken at Target.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Haha, those heel pictures remind me of my boys at that age! I love it! Lexie looks SO much like her daddy and seems like a fun little girl to have around. =)

Deanna said...

She is hilarious! I love that she can actually walk in those shoes. Chloe tries to walk in Daddy's flip flops - doesn't go so well.

Megan said...

wow, your sashes turned out great and that Christmas card is incredible!

Sandy likes to walk around in my shoes, too. Oh, those two will be trouble when they get together at Christmas time!:)

Vaughn Mathis said...

Hey, I am pretty sure we have the same couch! :)

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Love the Christmas cards and Lexie is so cute in those shoes.