Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

We had a really fun HalloWEEK this year...We went trick-or-treating at the Tuttle Mall on Wednesday night, passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters on Thursday night (They do trick-or-treating on Thursday nights around here, weird I know), Friday night we went to a really fun party at the Baldwins, and Saturday night we went to a great party/ 1st birthday party for Alli Beckstrom... Unfortunately I didn't have a camera at either of these parties so I had to steal everyone else's pictures...
The whole gang at the Baldwins: Great costumes everyone!!!


We played a mummy game with toilet paper...Boys vs. Girls, Mike and I were the mummies and the girls won! Yeah!

Doughnut eating contest...This is way harder than it looks!!!
Candice won this for the girls...I had no idea she had so much talent!

Brian won this for the boys...Way to go!

Don't try and take a chocolate doughnut from a pregnant lady!!
(This would be way funnier if his costume was still on!)

The hosts: Kevin, Amanda, Braxton, and one month old baby Corbyn!

The doctor and her patient...Mike, Candice, Tayli, and Baby Mathis
Chase and Raquel(and baby boy Davis who will make his debut in Dec.), Shayne and Sherri
(James was mad Raquel stole his costume idea...)

Brian, Rachel, Davis, and Reese

Saturday night: Everyone hanging out and eating... Go Utes!!! Alli, the birthday girl...doesn't she look so adorable?? Lacy made her costume!
So cute! Thanks everyone for a great time!! I think next year we should start at the beginning of October and have Halloween parties all month...So much fun!

3 comments:

Lacy J. said...

Lots of Halloween activities! We need to get together again with all the kiddies so they can play:)

Rosie said...

love the halloween costumes.

Deanna said...

You guys party a lot harder in Ohio than we do in Texas! Love Jim's costume!