Wow, Miss Alexis Paige Heaton turned ONE YEAR OLD today!! Happy Birthday Lexie! We love you! Here's a look at our weekend of celebration:
Getting dressed for the party:
Lexie and party guest Whitney.
Some of the other guests:
Lexie went around stealing drinks.
The birthday cakes:
Cupcakes:
Blowing out the candles...we should have practiced this beforehand,
Lexie just kept trying to grab the cake/candle.
First bite...she likes it! She kept making this face while she ate the cake.
Yummy!
We had no idea where to even start the clean up.....
We are waiting to open presents until Daddy comes home from school...



6 comments:
I can't believe she's 1! Happy Birthday Lexie! =)
Happy Birthday, Lexie! I can't believe you are ONE already!!! I love how you went to town on that cake!!
Haha!! She is such a cutie! I can't believe she's one already..time just flies when you have babies cuz everyday is something new!
Wow. Time flies by- hold on to her as long as you can Molly!! Happy birthday Miss Lexie!
Adorable! I love the 1 on her shirt - did you add that? Happy Birthday, Lexie!
SO darn cute! I love the cakes! I can't believe it has been a year!
Post a Comment