Anyway, lots of great ideas there so I thought I would share some great laundry tips. And these actually aren't ones I came up with, I got them from Sarah's ward blog, ohiocookingfriends.blogspot.com
Here they are...
Getting berry stains out: HOT WATER!!! Take the article of clothing that has berry juice on it, pull it as tight as you can, and put it under running water (as hot as possible). It may take a few minutes, but just work with it.
Getting markers/pens out of clothes: Pour a little rubbing alcohol directly on the ink marks and toss in the washing machine and it comes out as good as new.
Getting grease spots out of clothes: Pour a small amount of dawn dish soap directly on the oil/grease mark and toss in the washing machine
Vinegar uses: Pour 1/2 cup to 1 cup of vinegar in load of towels (in addition to laundry detergent) to help make them clean and smell fresh! Vinegar also works great to get the musty smell out of clothing if you have forgotten to change loads and they have been in the washing machine too long.
Getting whites clean: TILEX MOLD AND MILDEW REMOVER. Just spray the cleaner directly onto the clothes and toss them in the washing machine. ONLY use on whites and do not let them soak in the cleaner for too long - spray them and then wash them asap.



1 comment:
I'm always starting laundry and then leaving the house! Thanks for the vinegar tip, very useful!!
Post a Comment