This is a great website to check out! They are celebrating their 2 year anniversary, and also going to a ".com" site. Go to www.tipjunkie.com to check it out. I am crossing my fingers to win the gift certificate to Bead Blossom Designs....There are so many great prizes...It's amazing how crafty people are. If you ever need gift ideas, it's always great to support "Mom-preneurs"!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Going Dot Com Birthday Bash
This is a great website to check out! They are celebrating their 2 year anniversary, and also going to a ".com" site. Go to www.tipjunkie.com to check it out. I am crossing my fingers to win the gift certificate to Bead Blossom Designs....There are so many great prizes...It's amazing how crafty people are. If you ever need gift ideas, it's always great to support "Mom-preneurs"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good luck, I hope you win!
Post a Comment