Lexie LOVES rubber duckies. Here she is bathing with 6 of her 7 ducks.
We went to COSI today and she had a rubber ducky in both hands
the whole time she was in the water area!
This is Miss Priss eating the burnt cake pieces off the floor...that is what is all over her face. It was quite the ordeal making that cake for James! Luckily I had Lexie to help me clean up
some of the mess...Also, that balloon she is holdin that is attached to her rubber ducky
was from DDS Idol a week ago. We have gotten quite a bit of use out of that balloon!
It has lasted quite a long time!!!
As promised, here is a better picture of James' golf cake:
And last but not least...Speaking of milestones, our little baby is now walking!!!! Just like her daddy, at 9 months!! Sorry the video isn't very good, we took this right before bed time. Earlier tonight she was doing really good walking back and forth between James and I. She thought it was such a fun game and she laughed every time she fell down!



4 comments:
She is so adorable! I can't wait to see her again whenever that might be. I almost got her and Sandy these adorable stuffed animals in the shape of the eiffel tower in Paris but I didn't because I didn't think I could fit it with all my stuff on my next two in europe flights but I wish I would have anyway. Maybe I'll find her a cute rubber ducky to go with her collection!
You are going to regret encouraging that walking thing! She will be into everything soon! But it still way fun I remember Braxton loved to walk in between us!
Great job on the cake, Molly! Wow, look at Lexie go! You need to come back to visit so she can teach Sandy that, too.
Ahhh! I am so excited for you/sorry :) It's the best, but I loved it once Taylee was stable. I just didn't want her ruining her little face falling on stuff. The cake turned out so cute. I am super impressed. Sorry we couldn't come.
Post a Comment