Lexie loves to read, and it's amazing that she will pick up a book herself and actually look at it instead of trying to eat it! Her favorite book right now is "Where is Baby's Belly Button" by Karen Katz. She has gotten really good at lifting/pulling down the flaps on each page. I'm really amazed that she can do that...She does really well though, and doesn't rip the flaps!
She has gotten so hard to change because she tries to crawl away, but I discovered today that if I hand her a book, she will lay on her back and look at it while I change her diaper!
Here's a little better video of Lexie walking. She has gotten so good! She can go across the room to James and I, and most the time she can do it without falling. Of course, whenever the camera is out, she is distracted!



3 comments:
She'll be running by the time we see her--can't wait!
Holy cow, Molly. I can't believe she is walking! PS I'm gonna call you about the blankets (sorry its taken me so long...).
That's a good idea to give her a book during diaper changes. I'll have to try that with Sandy. I usually give her a doll or something, but a book might hold her attention longer.
Post a Comment