That pile of DVDs are ones that she pulled out. She must have been looking for the
perfect one to chew on.
Growing up way too fast: James has been practicing standing with her. (she is leaning against the back of the ottoman). She is going to be walking way too soon!
This is what Lexie is up to right now while I am blogging. It was too cute to not get a picture. Who needs to sit IN the exersaucer when you can crawl under it??

Front View:
Back View:

Front View:
Crawling Video:
This video is from last week-she has gotten quite a bit better at moving around since then. I just love watching this one though, and I particulary love how she dives head first for the piece of paper on the floor. I promise I really do vacuum!



4 comments:
they really do grow up so fast!! watching babies learning to crawl is one of my favorite things to see! she is sure a cutie!!
Wow, look at her go! That is awesome! Too bad she can't come show Sandy how it's done. :)
She is too cute. She looks like she is going to be crawling in no time. She went right for the utility bill. Does she pay bills now? If so send her my way.
Go LEXI Go! Wow! I have to say that you have one advanced little girl on your hands. She is too cute!
Post a Comment