Well I have been busy making blankets. Some have been gifts, but I was hoping to start selling some. I already have some on Etsy, but if anyone knows of somewhere around Columbus to sell them, please please let me know!
Liberty Elementary is having a craft show where you could get a table. I don't know the details, but I guess you could call and find out! I'm also in a mom's group so I can post them to their site if you want.
10 comments:
You are SO talented! I love every single blanket and I'm jealous you know how to make them!
Those are soo cute I really want to learn how to make them sometime!
Thanks for posting those! You are getting pretty creative with those. I really want to make another one that I will like better. So cute, I love them!
Liberty Elementary is having a craft show where you could get a table. I don't know the details, but I guess you could call and find out!
I'm also in a mom's group so I can post them to their site if you want.
These are incredible, great job!
Those are so cute! You are dang talented. The pirate ship one is way cute! I love them all though.
you are amazing!!
be sure and let me know next time you visit out this way!! this time i will take a picture :)
so cute. i love them. we need to go shopping for material sometime. you seem to find such cute stuff. or do we need to go to idaho?
You should definitely sell them! You put me to shame in the crafty business!
I love your blankets Molly! I fell in love with paisley and you found some really cute paisley fabric. It will be fun to see you soon!
Post a Comment