Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas

Before we left for Christmas, we attempted to give Lexie rice cereal for the first time. The pictures pretty much tell the story. I think it was pretty traumatic for her...
We opened our presents early since we left for Utah on Dec. 23rd. Lexie loves to chew on wrapping paper, and she especially loves the ribbons!






James and Lexie. Look at those faces...she's definitely her daddy's girl!



James' mom gave Lexie a candy cane Christmas morning.


Lexie was so good on our trip. She did really well being passed around and being around a lot of people. Here she is getting some attention from her cousins.


After spending a few days in Roosevelt, Utah with James' family, we headed up to Island Park, Idaho to spend a few days at a cabin with my family. There was so much snow...James went snowmobiling one day. I couldn't go because I had spent the night before throwing up (and no I'm not pregnant...we all got the flu!) Lexie got so sick on our trip too...it was sad, I've never seen her so sick.
This is the road the cabin is on. We felt like we were in a winter wonderland with all the trees and snow!

The cabin down the road from us was called "Fogged Inn". I thought that was a cute name.If you know how tall James is, you can imagine how much snow there was! (It was as tall as him in some places!)
This is Megan's car that we used to drive all over Utah and Idaho! The Honda drove great in the snow...who needs 4WD?


One last picture on our way out...
My sister Kelsie holding Lexie...you can tell she wasn't feeling very good in this picture.


2 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip! We will have to get together! I can't believe how big lexie is already! She does look a lot like james in that picture it is cute!

Vaughn Mathis said...

Hey guys! We miss all the ohio amigos!

Molly... we made our blog private, so send me an email to ravencmathis at gmail dot com and I'll add you to our approved list!

I have loved looking at the updates on the little one!