Saturday, October 25, 2008

What I've Been Up To...

Well, in case anyone was wondering what I have been up to, I have been keeping busy with a few craft projects in what little time Lexie allows me to have. My latest projects have been baby blankets (I've made 4 since Lexie was born) and I recently made a diaper cake for Sarah's shower today. I've also been working on a few decorations for Lexie's room but I don't have pictures of those yet since they are not finished. Here's what I've done so far....

Baby Shower Invitations.......


Baby Blankets...









Diaper Cake....

Lexie got dressed up for the baby shower...I love this jean skirt!

Lexie after a long day...in her hat that is still too big for her...

10 comments:

Raquel said...

You are definitely a very talented crafty lady! I can't wait to see what you're making for Lexie's room!

Megan said...

Wow, everything turned out so cute! Great job!

Unknown said...

okay little ms talent you are :) I wish I were more domestic and capable of such things as those INCREDIBLE blankets... those are amazing. And of course you know i share your love of card making - ah remember the SF days. ANd your diaper cake - never seen that idea and SO love it! and of course love seeing your sweet baby too. and of course I so love you too!! i am happy every time I see pics of you and your little family and see the things you are doing....

Brittany said...

Absolutely love those baby blankets! Remind me to call on you when I need gift ideas ;-)

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

You are so awesome. Everything you make is beautiful. Also, I loved the baby shower. You were an excellent host.

Matt & Katie said...

Wow! You are so crafty! Your quilts are amazing and the diaper cake! You need to teach me all of your tricks :) Hope you guys have a great Halloween!

Deanna said...

Cute stuff! Its crazy, isn't it? You'd think we'd have more time since we stay home all day...

Ashley said...

Those invitations are so cute. And the blankets turned out awesome. I noticed you have a link to little statements. It's actually my cousin. she makes some great stuff doesn't she.

Bart and Krista said...

I am SO impressed... quilting, card making, headbands.. dang girl-- you DO get a lot done. I am a total bum compared to you. Let's get together and you can teach me a few things.

Pete and Sum said...

You are so crafty!! Do you have instructions on how to make those adorable blankets? I love the diaper cake, too!