Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blessing

Lexie was blessed in church on Sunday. My mom made her dress and a blanket to match, and she looked beautiful! She was actually pretty well-behaved too, so everything turned out really well. We had a really busy weekend...James' parents were in town, and my sister and her husband and baby came as well. I made some matching headbands for the girls so we could get some pictures while they were in town. Here are the cousins:




They have matching onesies that say "I'm so cute it's scary"...Perfect for Halloween!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey hun! As Lexie gets older, I see more and more of you in her.

Raquel said...

I love the matching outfits and headbands! They are cute little girls!

Megan said...

Wow, you got these up fast! We had a great time visiting - thank you!

Matt & Katie said...

I love her blessing dress! She looks so cute! I love all your headbands - I need lessons from you!
I love the matching cousin outfits!

LD said...

What a wonderful weekend! Lexie is getting so big, her dress was beautiful!

candice said...

I love the matching! So cute! I am glad you got to have your sister come. It looks like you had such a good time. I am glad that things went good blessing lexie.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I love her dress that is so cute! You did a good job on the bows too!

Angie said...

Molly, your baby girl is so beautiful. She is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow. I hope everything is going well being a mommy.

Deanna said...

How cute to have them matching! How fun!

Pete and Sum said...

She looks so beautiful! Glad to hear everything went well with the blessing- I know it was a stressful weekend for us when we blessed Mason. And what cute cousins!! Lexie is one lucky baby!