Husband Tag...Deanna tagged me a long time ago, so I figured what better time to do it than on our anniversary?
1-What is his name: James W Heaton (the W either stands for Waynard or Wendell, you'll have to ask him which it is)
2- Where did you meet? Salt Lake Regional Medical Center...how romantic...the very first time I saw him he was riding into the parking garage on his motorcycle.
3- How long did you date before you were married? 11 months (of course the first 4 months were done in secret so no one at the hospital we worked at would find out...)
4- How long have you been married for? Two years tomorrow! (we got married on Friday the thirteenth!)
5- Who said I love you first? me
6-When and where was your first kiss? At his apartment after a month of "seeing" each other...
7- Who kissed who first? As far as I can remember, it just happened.
8- Who proposed? He did, although he claims I "asked" him first. What really happened is I asked him if he was going to marry me and he took it as "will you marry me"....He did a good job with the real proposal though. He tricked me into going on a motorcycle ride ( I had no clue what he was planning) and we stopped at a place overlooking the Salt Lake Valley and watched the sunset, and then he got on one knee and held up a ring and asked me to marry him. Then he took me to La Caille where we went on a walk and
6-When and where was your first kiss? At his apartment after a month of "seeing" each other...
7- Who kissed who first? As far as I can remember, it just happened.
8- Who proposed? He did, although he claims I "asked" him first. What really happened is I asked him if he was going to marry me and he took it as "will you marry me"....He did a good job with the real proposal though. He tricked me into going on a motorcycle ride ( I had no clue what he was planning) and we stopped at a place overlooking the Salt Lake Valley and watched the sunset, and then he got on one knee and held up a ring and asked me to marry him. Then he took me to La Caille where we went on a walk and

stopped and sat on a bench around a pond and he pulled out a bouquet of roses with "I love you" in gold letters on them. (He had a friend place them there so he could surprise me with them...how clever)
It was dark when we went to La Caille so it looked more like this...and there were swans in the pond, and bunnies running around...this place seriously feels like a fairy tale...

(this is the only picture we have that turned out from that night.)
9-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? We used to really enjoy motorcycle rides around Salt Lake but we sold the motorcycle...
but we both enjoy going to football games, especially at Ohio State (although this photo was taken on the way to a Utah football game)...
10-Do you have kids? How many? We have one sweet little baby girl , and I am using the word "sweet" very loosely...she might be the only kid we have if they are all going to have her temperment.
11- What does he do that surprises you? I've learned that there is no predicting what James is capable of...he is always full of surprises

(yes this really happened...aren't you glad you didn't answer the door?)
12- What's your favorite feature about him? 
No, it's not his moustache (although he thinks its cool)!!! He's really tall and I can wear heels around him and he is still taller than me!
13- What's your favorite quality about him? He is really sweet.
14- Does he have a nickname for you? He has many nicknames for me, and I have come to find out that I have to share those nicknames with our baby! (some include pumpkin, baby girl, sweet girl, poopy pants (no I have not pooped my pants...but he has....in his adulthood...))
15- What's his favorite color? Red (go Utes and Buckeyes!)
16- What's his favorite food? Does chocolate chip cookie dough count for food?
17-What is his favorite sport? He is ESPN's best customer...he loves sports in general, but football season definitely makes him happy!
18- What's a hidden talent that he has? He is very good at country dancing, but if that's not secretive enough he can shake his booty and shimmy very well!
18- What's a hidden talent that he has? He is very good at country dancing, but if that's not secretive enough he can shake his booty and shimmy very well!
19- How old is he? 28
20- What's his favorite type of music? Probably country.
21- What do you admire most about him? He's an amazing dad
22-What's his favorite past time? ESPN
23- Do you think he is going to read this? It depends on if I tell him that I did a post about him...he might want to edit it for content.
24- Who eats more? We actually eat about the same...
25- Who is taller? He's taller than everyone I know
24- Who eats more? We actually eat about the same...
25- Who is taller? He's taller than everyone I know
26- Who sings better? Definitely him.
27- Who is smarter? Definitely me...just kidding...he's the one that is going to have "Dr." in front of his name (although a dentist isn't really a doctor!)
28- Who does the laundry? Definitely me
29- Who pays the bills? Again, its me.
29- Who pays the bills? Again, its me.
30- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? James
31- Who mows the lawn? Whoever the landlord hires...I've never mowed a lawn before, I wouldn't know how
32- Who cooks dinner? I do.
33- Who drives? Him, I hate driving.
33- Who drives? Him, I hate driving.
34- Who is more stubborn? I'm pretty stubborn, but he's got me beat!
35- Who has more friends?Probably him...he goes to school all day and is around adults, I stay home with a 3 month old.
35- Who has more friends?Probably him...he goes to school all day and is around adults, I stay home with a 3 month old.
36- Who is more sensitive? Absolutely me
37- Who has more siblings? Me...I have 3 sisters and 1 brother; he has 2 brothers
38- Who wears the pants? I'd say he does, but I usually get my way if I want it bad enough.
37- Who has more siblings? Me...I have 3 sisters and 1 brother; he has 2 brothers
38- Who wears the pants? I'd say he does, but I usually get my way if I want it bad enough.
39- Who controls the T.V. remote? Girls aren't allowed to touch the remote
40- Whose temper is worse? He controls his temper better than I do, but I'd say his is worse than mine, although he does a good job of controlling it...(but watch out if you are a drugged mexican banging on our door at 3 am and try to get into our house...)
41- Who does the dishes? That would be me
42- Who is the first to admit they are wrong? well it's usually me that's wrong...but I don't easily admit it.
43- Whose parents do you see more often? We don't live by either of them.
Okay, now I tag whoever actually read this whole long thing!



5 comments:
Oh happy anniversary you cuties!! Once again, I am so happy for you!
Yay! Happy Anniversary! This was a lot of fun to read. We really miss you guys and hope you are doing well. I'll have to call you soon...
Happy Anniversary! I definitely learned some new things about you guys from that!
Happy Anniversary! That was fun to read! See you Saturday.
I absolutely love it. It doesn't surprise he does not do the dishes. But hey you and James are both pretty awesome people.
Post a Comment