Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Big House


James has been counting down the days to football season since the end of last season...He was really excited to go see the Utes play in the Big House this past weekend. I'm guessing those Michigan fans weren't expecting to see such a turn out for the Utah/Michigan game! I'm glad he had a good time...he earned it since he had to watch Lexie for a few hours Friday night while I went to the Broadway production of Lion King! (see Sherri's blog for pictures from Lion King...actually, you can check Sherri's blog for pictures of everything we do with them because she always has her camera! You do a great job of blogging, Sherri!)

Those boys in red shirts look a little out of place...The Big House...

4 comments:

Pete and Sum said...

Way to represent, James! Go Utes!!

Parker or Jessica said...

I love the RED!! What a cutie pie little girl. Hope all is well with you guys. xoxo

Angie said...

Go Utes and go James for not being scared to wear red. Molly, are you in Utah yet? I just wondered how you handled the plane ride. I'm so nervous. We fly to Utah Friday and I'm worried how things will go. Just wondered how you handled it and what you did. Hope everything is going well with baby girl.

Jeff and Rach said...

Go UTES! The game looks like it was so much fun!