Tuesday, February 15, 2011

January 2011

Here's a quick recap of our month...
We spent New Year's Day with the Paxtons. We took the girls to COSI, and then the Paxtons came over for dinner and I surprised the boys with a cookie cake to celebrate being done with the last part of the written boards-they both took their tests during Christmas break. James and Jeff drove down to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl...It was a very exciting game against the Arkansas Razorbacks. (Buckeyes won)Enjoying New Orleans...We took Lexi to Chuck E Cheese for the first time and she loves it. However, she is scared of the guy that walks around dressed as the mouse and informs us every time we go that "I don't like that mouse." Life is hard being a princess...
Lexi got a new hair cut and it was next to impossible trying to get a picture of it. Right now she is obsessed with having the tags cut off of EVERYTHING (clothes, toys, gloves, etc.) and here she is pouting because the tag is bothering her.
A few days before Berkley was born....Lexi thought it was pretty funny to stand under my belly so I couldnt see her!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Lexie standing under your stomach is one of the funniest things I've seen. I love it!